Friday 10 November 2017

First post of the day .......

Happy Friday .......

I may be away from my craft room but ......... it's still a busy day on the Blog!

First up today is a little reminder about the Craft Stamper Blog challenge. We've already had lots of fabulous entries but there's still loads of time left to play along.


The theme is Anything Goes .... as long as there's stamping on there somewhere.
Check out the Craft Stamper Blog for full challenge details and all the rules.  When I say 'all' there's not many!

On to some inspiration for you now ...... fancy a Christmas card?


I must confess I did look at Christmas cards in the shops this week ..... didn't buy any though, well not yet anyway!

This design was quite simple to do .... a mix of snowflakes, and a couple of different ink pads and you're away.

I stamped the snowflakes randomly onto a piece of white card using a silver and a gold metallic ink


Once these were dry, I stamped the large snowflake with Versamark ink and heat embossed with gold
You can see that my snowflakes do overlap in places, this creates the look of depth and layers


I splattered some gold and silver ink onto the background


And finished off with a festive sentiment


and a sprinkling of chunky white embossing powder


Don't forget we have a challenge sponsor ..... the fabulous  RubberDance stamps


And the challenge winner (randomly chosen) will receive a stamp set of their choice .... nice!

Thanks for popping by ..... enjoy the rest of your day and have a fab weekend.
I'm off on my craft retreat later today so mine's going to be a good one!
First though ....... it's a spot of Christmas shopping and lunch out with hubby .... Ho! Ho! Ho!

Cheerio until next time

2 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Great card Linda, and Congrats on 1,000 postings.
Enjoy your crafting retreat.
Avril xx

nancy littrell said...

I have never thought of sprinkling chunky white EB powder and heat eb for snow...I have plenty of the chunky eb powder that has been long ignored!

Love your gorgeous gold and silver metallic snowflakes are so beautiful. TFS Hugs