Thursday 24 November 2016

Sneaky peeks ........

Happy Thursday .......

And a Happy Thanksgiving to all my blog friends from the US ....... eat, drink and merry.  Spend the holiday with family and friends and have a wonderful day.  Sounds like a plan to me!


It's been a busy week this week ...... DT stuff finished and in the post on Monday.  The lovely Lucy and Sweet Poppy Stencils are back on our screens tomorrow.  That's Friday November 25th ...... on Create and Craft ..... at 11.00am.
Lots of new goodies to feast your eyes on and fab demonstrations from Lucy on how to get the most from your Sweet Poppy products.  Here's a couple of sneaky peeks of what went in the post .....

Something a little festive maybe ......


This one can be used for so many different occasions ......


And there's pretty florals too ......


I've also been busy prepping workshops ...... I've just got two left before the end of the year.  One this weekend, and a big one in December.

We're going positively festive this weekend .... well, with only 30 days to go before the big day, my thoughts are turning to this years decorations.  I've already bought some (just a few to replace the ones that Lauren has taken), and I've ordered new lights for the big tree.  It'll all be getting decorated this time next week!

With all that in mind, we're going to be decorating baubles this weekend ..... pretty little MDF ones.
The ladies will be using paints and inks, maybe a touch of crackle in there, There'll be reindeer and snowflakes, holly and mistletoe, and maybe the odd snowman or two.  Berries and pine cones, die cuts and gems, and lots of sparkle!
I've been busy making up some inspiration pieces for them ......... these were so much fun to make.

Traditional red and green colours


CAS design ..... love the mistletoe!


And here's a sneaky peek at a DT piece made for one of next month's challenges ........ this one's my favourite


Thanks for popping by ...... enjoy the rest of your day.
I'm off into town later ..... yes, you guessed it .... Christmas shopping!
It's the start of our late night shopping tonight and the big Christmas lights switch on so it's going to be busy down there.  You never know if I'm still down there when hubby finishes work I might just get out of cooking this evening ...... tea out sounds like a good idea to me!

Cheerio until next time

No comments: