Wednesday 18 September 2013

Oooops! ......

Hi everyone,

Not quite sure what's going on with Blogger at the moment, or whether it's just me pressing the wrong buttons - it has been a long day!! (I'm sure I didn't press the 'Publish' button - honest!! I'm always so careful)

So .... don't worry, you're not seeing things.  There WAS a post here that should have only gone live on Saturday morning (it wasn't even finished! LOL) 
Please forget everything you've just seen, don't tell anyone what you've read, otherwise I'll have to shoot you - only joking!  And when it all appears again correctly on Saturday,  please act surprised!!! 

Like I said, it has been a long day.  It all started with a blog post this morning, over at IndigoBlu
which took a while .......

sneaky peek


Then I spent the day getting to know my Gelli Plate, with a lot of help and tuition from my crafty buddy Susan.  And after dinner we've been trying out new cutting dies on the Ebosser machine - it's hard work but someone's got to do it!

We got all inky after lunch and had a good old play.  Here's some of the results of our afternoon's work


I'm still covered in paint, and Susan's kitchen floor is a little more colourful than it was this morning!  But we've both got a great collection of prints we can use on future projects - result!

We're off to a local craft club tomorrow so it's time to pack up the old craft trolley again, and then I think it's time I went to bed before I do any more damage!
Night Night!!

See you all again soon. 

Linda
xx   

No comments: