Wednesday 30 January 2013

I'm doing it all again!!

Hellooooo .......
Happy Wednesday everyone, from a very wild and windy Isle of Man.

I mentioned yesterday that I'd finally got around to doing my Timmie Tag for January.  I'm so glad that we're able to do it all again this year, I really enjoyed the monthly challenges during 2012 (and to actually win twice was an added bonus!)

12 Tags of 2013


As usual I didn't have all the stuff Tim had used, but I managed.  Here's my version .....

The words are different and I didn't have the little pointing finger stamp, but I think everything else is pretty much what the Master used.   Ooh, except the stamps on the ribbon ......

I used the calendar ticket from the Odds and Ends stamp set (CMS100).  This is a really cool idea, to customise the ribbon to match your project.  The Idea-ology Crinkle Ribbon takes colour so well and as long as you remember to stamp in a permanent ink and dry it straight away, your design shouldn't bleed into the ribbon.
Full details of all the products and techniques used on the tag are on the Tim Holtz Blog.

Why not join in the fun, if you're not doing so already.

Well I'd better be off.  Sorry it's a bit short and sweet, but I have a busy afternoon ahead.  And, it's also my day to post over on the Indigo Blu DT Blog - see you over there later!

Thanks for popping by today.

Cheerio for now

Linda
x  

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous tag.xxx

Redanne said...

Hi Linda from a wet and very windy Cheshire! Your tag is beautiful and a great take on Tim's tag, love how you improvised and made it your own (must try that as yours looks wonderful). I guess we both did well last year, each winning twice, it is such a lovely feeling, I hope we can both do it again this year..... Hugs, Anne x