Wednesday 16 January 2013

Happy Anniversary Darnell (and Mister!)

Hellooo ......

I can't believe that it's a week since I've blogged - shame on me!!  I'm not quite sure where that week's gone but hey ho ........ it's gone. More about what I've been doing later.

I want to wish one of my blog pals a Happy Anniversary.  The lovely Darnell and her Mister have been married 43 years today - congratulations to you both!
This is for you .......
Darnell has been one of my followers since virtually the beginning of my blog, she comments on nearly every post I think.  It's always a pleasure to here from her, and I love to read her blog.  There's so much inspiration on there, and lots of laughs.  Grab a cuppa, take a seat and use the link above to see what I mean.

In honour of Darnell's anniversary, another of the fabulous bloggers that I've come across, Ardyth, is hosting a really fun 'challenge' over on her blog- MASKerade.  She wants us to post our wedding photos.

Here's me and my Mister (Stephen), nearly 25 years ago (July 30th  - I think!)
(That's my big brother sneaking into the background there)

Speaking of the other half, I'd better get dinner on, he'll be home soon.  I'll be back later though with some sneaky peeks at what I've been up to this week.


Thanks for popping by.


Cheerio for now
Linda
x

6 comments:

Ardyth said...

Linda - thanks so much for linking up with all the Anniversary Fun and sharing your card and wedding photo - I'm thrilled that so many people I don't know (following you now!) somehow heard about this and are participating! I know that Darnell was very surprised and is thoroughly enjoying herself, going through all the blogs!

Mrs.B said...

Hi Linda, This is a gorgeous Anniversary card.
I love the image, always so elegant.
Lovely photo of you and Stephen.
Avril xx

TAM said...

Fabulous card and great photo of you and Stephen

Deborah Frings said...

Beautiful card - the gold flourish is so elegant. Love your wedding photo. This is such a fun blog party - so nice to see all the wonderful photos!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post Linda, beautiful card. I love how casual your husband is, hands in pockets lol! You looked so beautiful and I love your bouquet. I'm on that link somewhere too!

Hugs
Brenda

Darnell said...

Oh, Linda, I'm really faint from all this love and attention. Thank you SO much for this special dedicated post, your sweet comments, and for joining in the party! (Sorry it has taken me so long to get here!)

Your card. OMW, your card is breathtaking! It's going on a special Pinterest board I've created. It's so sweet. Not my Pinterest board, I mean your card.

And shut up! What a knockout you two kids are! Your Mister is the picture of calm, you, too, come to notice. You are gorgeous, that's a brilliant gown, and such a wonderful bouquet!!

I saw your pretty card in the link at Ardth's, but not your photo. We really want the wedding photos in the thumbnails, so would you mind linking again with that? Ardyth fixed it so you can. Please.

Thank you again!! Mwah! Darnell