Thursday 3 January 2013

Cheers!

Morning all,

How are you this Thursday morning - it is Thursday isn't it?!  I'm still not sure what day of the week it is. The holidays really mess up my time clock.  It doesn't help that Stephen still hasn't gone back to work yet.  Roll on Monday then we can get back to normal - whatever that is!

I mentioned yesterday that I had a couple more 'drinks' themed cards for this weeks Less is More Challenge
Here they are .....
how true is this!
I couldn't resist using this little guy, and how true is that sentiment!  Both stamps are from the Changito range from Stampendous.  I've just stamped him and coloured with Copic pens.  Once the ink was dry, I gave him spotty PJ's using a white gel pen.

The second one is very quick and easy .......
Just what I like....... a nice bottle of red, tasty chunk of cheese and a bunch of juicy grapes - yum! (The diet hasn't started yet)
The image is from Inkadinkadoo stamped in Crimson Red Versafine.  I added the words across the bottom, then masked off the area and added a touch of Aged Mahogany Distress Ink.

Three cards for one challenge, not like me at all.  Must have too much time on my hands - I wish!

I'm off now to have my second coffee of the morning, then I think it's time to get Stephen in the loft to bring the boxes down for all the Christmas decs.  I've had enough now, it's time to put them all away and get the house clean and tidy again.

Thanks for popping by. Enjoy the rest of your day.


Linda
x

9 comments:

Redanne said...

They are both lovely cards Linda, love the one in his spotty PJs, you are so right about the sentiment! We cleared out Christmas decorations yesterday and the house feels bigger somehow...... Hugs, Anne x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards,love the images...fabulous layouts.xxx

Jo Rice said...

Love them both Linda, but the second one is my favourite....( or is that wrong of me to have a favourite ! ) I took our decorations down on Tuesday, I needed to get the house tidy and in order. You have made a good start to the crafty year. X

Jen Nelson said...

just love the first one Linda

Thanks for joining us
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Anonymous said...

Great cards, love the fun of the first one and the simplicity of the second one! We managed to find the BBC coverage of the New Year fireworks on You Tube whilst we were waiting for the clock to roll around to midnight in our timezone so we looked for some more and saw fireworks from Sydney, Hong Kong and Singapore too! We must have watched about 35 minutes of almost non stop fireworks!!

Hugs
Brenda

Chrissie said...

These are both simply fab Linda, that monkey is the cutest!
Thanks once more!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Hi Linda what a brilliant sentiment with the monkey, two fab cards. Happy New Year
Anne
x

Kim Dellow said...

Brilliant cards Linda. Love the monkey! Kim

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Both gorgeous cards, the first one is really fun and I love the sentiment and the image on the second one is beautiful
Lindsay xx