Wednesday 6 June 2012

One more crossed off the list!

Good evening everyone,
This is getting to be a habit, blogging at this time.
I've had quite a busy day today.  I've finished my latest batch of samples for Sarah at Stamp Addicts - phew!  They just need sending off now.  I can only let you have sneaky peeks at the moment as the stamps are brand new and are not available yet.
See what you think, can you tell what they are ......?

 

frills and lace?
ooh!  Glossy accents?


I'm glad those are done.  Stamp Addicts are having a Cardmaking Retreat next weekend and they wanted some samples for then.  Hopefully these will get there in time.  I don't think the girls are on the telly until the end of the month so I'm afraid you'll have to wait for the pictures in full.  They're lovely stamps though, worth waiting for.

It's on to my next project tomorrow - a 40th birthday card, for a guy (who I don't know by the way - he works with Stephen).  It's always a joy making cards for men (not!!), especially when you've no idea where to start.  I have to get this one done though, we're going to his party at the weekend.  Hope the nice weather comes back by then, it's a BBQ.

I spoke to Lauren this afternoon, she rang to tell me that Alex had said a new word - YUM!  He has a Winnie the Pooh toy train and one of the things that Winnie says is 'Yum', and Alex copied him - cute.  He's 20 months, and so far he's managed to say the usual 'Mum' and 'Dada', 'Oh Dear', which is so funny to hear him come out with that, and now 'Yum'.  If he's anything like Lauren was he'll just start to talk and that'll be it, you won't ever be able to shut him up again!! She won't be saying 'why's he not talking yet?' then.   He's so cute and I miss him sooo much, Lauren too.  Hopefully it wont be too long before they're visiting over here again.
my cheeky little Grandson
Well, I suppose I should be tidying my craft room ready for a clean start tomorrow. But, as I have no light in here at the moment (yes, I'm blogging by the light of my computer), it's gonna have to wait until the morning - shame.  I think a nice G&T and catch up with the soaps sounds much more fun, don't you.  See you all later.

Night, night 
Linda
x

PS.  Just noticed the strange little box at the bottom of this post.  Try as I might I can't get rid of the b****y thing, and it's driving me nuts.  So it's just going to have to stay there for now.  Maybe the G&T will help me figure it out..........



























































































































1 comment:

Mrs.B said...

Looking forward to seeing the new stamps.
Avril