Thursday 2 November 2017

All things are possible .......

Happy Thursday to you .....

And Welcome to November!  It's going to be a busy one!

A new month means new challenge themes, so let's get things started with this month's STAMPlorations CAS Card challenge


As always the theme is Anything CAS Goes ..... with an optional colour twist.  As you can see this month that colour is ..... BROWN

Bit of a tough one for me this ....... the CAS part I can do, but the colour twist ..... hmmm
I think Kraft card can be classed as brown don't you!


This design is using one of the fabulous STAMPlorations Typographia stamps ....... it's called With Coffee, I don't know about you but I need my morning coffee!!

I simply stamped and heat embossed the words onto a piece of cream cardstock using a copper embossing powder ....... I do think this makes a nice change from the usual gold or silver


Look at the shine when the light hits it .......


I then stamped the coffee pot from the What's Brewing set underneath, using a brown ink


And added a thin layer of Glossy Accents to the pot


I think this should go in a frame and hang over my workdesk!!

Don't forget there's prizes up for grabs ...... a £10 Gift Certificate for the challenge winner and £5 gift certificates for each of the Top Picks.
And ..... if we get over 50 entries into the challenge, then one randomly chosen person gets to choose either a 3x5 stamp set ..... OR 2 standard sized stencils ...... OR 1 CUTplorations word/phrase die.

You can enter up to three CAS cards ....... you don't need to use the colour twist ....... and you're OK to use non-STAMPlorations products ...... so why not join in the fun.

Oooh .... nearly forgot ..... if you do want to shop in the STAMPlorations store then why not use my special discount code.
Once you're at the checkout, if you enter the code STAMPGIRLLINDA you'll get a 20% discount on your order!

I said it's going to be a busy month ...... what with all my regular stuff, Blog challenges, a workshop in the middle of the month  (we're going have fun getting inky with that one!)  Christmas deadlines to meet with commissioned projects, a couple of lunches out with the girls ...... and ........ a trip to the UK for a craft retreat ...... November is going to fly by!!

Yes .... this time next week,  we will be on our last trip of the year.  I'm off to Manchester for a craft retreat weekend with the Happy Little Stampers crew, and hubby's coming along, not to the retreat, no, he's going to be spending the weekend with the lads!   We're going to catch up with family and
I'm also hoping to fit in a spot of Christmas shopping whilst we're over there ...... well the Christmas parties and festive do's get underway soon ....... and you can guarantee I'll have nothing to wear!!!

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your day and Happy Stamping!

Cheerio until next time ......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great card, I love the copper embossing :)
Hugs Kaz xx