Tuesday 9 May 2017

The sun is still shining ......

Happy Tuesday .......

Hope your week has got off to a good start,  I had a nice long weekend .... hubby was off work yesterday so no early Monday morning start for me.

The weekend still flew by though ...... busy as usual.
We had such a fabulous day on Saturday ..... a long one, but so much fun.
I was up before the sun, and out of the house by 6.15AM.  I don't often see this view from the old craft room ......


It was the Happy Stampers Festival over in Port Sunlight and a group of us went across for the day on the early ferry.


As you can imagine the day was filled with lots of chatting ...... it's always  nice to see so many familiar faces and catch up with everyone, my voice was going by the time I got home.
There was lots of fun and laughs too ....... good food was in there too, of course (lots of yummy cake!) ....... and spend, spend, spend on lots of new craft goodies. We even managed a little shopping in Liverpool before the trip home.  I nearly bought a new pair of shoes only I didn't want to take off the ones I had on to try them on ..... well I had been on my feet all day!!!!
I think a little shopping trip with Lauren will be coming up soon!

I did actually came home with money in my purse, so I didn't spend THAT much (yeah! who am I kidding!)  This little lot did manage to find it's way home with me ...... oops!  Much more fun than new shoes!


Now I just have to find time to play with it all .... any guesses as to where I'll be this week!
At least I've got something to keep me busy while the little man and his mum are away on holiday.


Enjoy the rest of your week ........ I'm counting down to Friday now when, after last night's win, my boys in blue COULD be Premiership Champions (again!) if we win on Friday night ...... come on boys .... you can do it!!!


And the countdown is also on to this year's IOM TT ...... only 18 days to go before it all gets underway!


Thanks for popping by ........

Cheerio until next time

2 comments:

Redanne said...

You definitely got some lovely goodies Linda, it was lovely to meet you too! Fingers crossed for your boys in blue, hope they do it! Hugs, Anne xx

Mrs.B said...

Great to meet up with you again Linda, and yes it does look like you had a little spend! Looking forward to seeing the new stash in use.
Avril xx