Thursday 17 November 2016

Ho! Ho! Ho! .......

Hello again .....

Time for another festive tag for this year's 12 Tags of Christmas with Loll & Friends.  If you don't know what I'm talking about .... .where have you been!!??


Each day, for the last 10 days or so, Loll and her friends have been showcasing gorgeous, mixed media style Christmas Tags for what has become a very popular annual event.
Check out Loll's blog for full details or go to the Pinterest page and feast your eyes on all the fabulous tags up to date.

I'm busy trying to catch up ........ it's actually Day 11 today, but I'm only up to Day 9!!!!


What do you think ...... perfect for a certain little special person in this household.

Kraft card (again!)  ...... that Tim Holtz Speckles stencil (again!) along with white texture paste ... I'm loving this as a wintry background!


I even added a sprinkling of crystal glitter whilst the paste was still wet.

I then die cut the letters from red cardstock and gave the 'H's the look of the Santa belt.  A little on the fiddly side but worth it I think ...... black card stock for the belt, a gold mirri square topped with a smaller black square for the buckle.


And of course ...... the important festive greeting .....


Only two more to go before the final day ...... can I catch up ..... I'm giving it my best shot!

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your evening.
I've got a rather nice glass of red waiting for me tonight ..... and the next episode of Designated Survivor is available on Netflix, so that's my evening sorted.

Cheerio until next time ....

5 comments:

Loll said...

SO CREATIVE!! I LOVE the santa belts on the "H" Linda. I think this tag is perfect for your little man! :) Great design .. am loving the kraft with the glitter embossing paste over top. Thanks again for sharing at my tag event ... so many fantastic entries from you! xx

Bonnie said...

I LOVE these little belts! Some special little guy is going to love his package!

nancy littrell said...

A fun Santa belt tag for your little guy :-) TFS Linda. Hugs, nancy

Vicki Dutcher said...

How adorable with the belts!

Tee said...

Love the ho ho ho with Santa's belts! So cute!