Friday 13 May 2016

loves me ...... loves me not

Happy Friday 13th! ........

You're not superstitious are you?  I hope you're not having one of those days when you wished you'd stayed in bed.  Fingers crossed things are going OK so far ...... but it's still early yet!

It's time to give you a little bit of inspiration for this month's Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge.  It's an easy one this month .....  just Take a Stamp.  Anything goes as long as there's rubber stamping on your project somewhere ..... simple!

I wasn't sure I'd have time to join in the fun this week, what with being away and all that ..... but I managed it.  Couldn't resist playing with some of that new stash I brought home with me.


I love these stamps from IndigoBlu ..... they're the Colour Me range, and this one is the Daisy .... it's just gorgeous, and so easy to use.

I've simply stamped the image onto a square piece of white cardstock with a black Versafine ink and then heat embossed it using a clear powder ....... look at all that detail!


I then coloured it using Distress inks (picked raspberry for the petals and a mix of mustard seed and wild honey for the centre


I added the words around all 4 sides of the daisy ...... from the JOFY13 stamp set .....


And finished off with a little something on the inside ....



I think you'll agree .... a really pretty design, quick to achieve and suitable for all kinds of occasions.

The challenge is sponsored this month by ...... Designs by Georgina

and here's the fabulous prize up for grabs ....... 3  gorgeous stamps sets and three brand new stencil designs


Get those entries in  .... you never know Friday the 13th could be your lucky day.  And if you're looking for more inspiration then pop over to the Craft Stamper Blog today .... the DT have been busy again.
Happy stamping!

Thanks for popping by ..... enjoy the rest of your day and have a great weekend.  Lets hope the sun shines.

Cheerio until next time

Linda
xx

8 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous card - I love the daisy stamp.
Kath x

Craftychris said...

Stunning card! I love that stamp so much! xxx

Darnell said...

This is a keeper of a design, Linda, and I thank you for that. I have a few REALLY large floral stamps that would work perfectly for this design. I saw your amazing stash! Girl, you are going to be having loads of crafty FUN!! Hugs, Darnell

Redanne said...

Love this Linda, it is my favourite stamp out of the four and I never tire of using it. Love how you used it with the JOFY stamp, it is such a perfect match! Hugs, Anne xx

Gio said...

This is so beautiful, Linda. Simple and effective, I love it!

Dotty Jo said...

What a beauty! Love the simplicity of the design - magical, Jo x

Linda said...

Beautiful card, Linda! You have a lovely blog. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

Cocofolies said...

Hi Linda
First, thank you so much for your lovely visit and comment on my blog recently!
And then, I've looked at your sample for the CS challenge among the others, and woow! Love your daisy, just fabulously colored and featured with the JOFY words from PaperArtsy - so clever association - wonderful card, I love it to bits
Hugs Coco xxx