Wednesday 16 December 2015

On the 16th day of December .....

It's  Christmas party number 4!

Happy Wednesday!

Hi everyone ..... what did I say about trying to blog everyday ..... I knew it wouldn't happen!! Too much other stuff going on .... I've barely time to sleep never mind blog!!

I don't know about you but we're well and truly in the festive swing of things.  Tonight it's my fourth Christmas party in five days ..... we had the Poker Stars bash on Saturday night (headache Sunday monring!!)  A lovely Christmas/birthday lunch out with my crafty buddies on the Sunday .......


The Ballaugh craft group Christmas party yesterday ......  and then tonight we're hosting hubby's office Christmas party ....... I must have done a good job last year!!
So you can imagine what it's like in my kitchen right now ...... there's stuff everywhere, including these that have just arrived for MEEEEE!!! I haven't had flowers delivered in ages!!


What a lovely surprise from Rich and Laura who work alongside hubby .....they're a Thank You in advance for tonight ...... awwwww!!!  No pressure then!

Before I dash off back into the kitchen to make a start on the food for tonight, I want to share these with you .....



Beautiful Christmas scenes created by two lovely friends who came round to me on Saturday ..... we did a little workshop and they both went home thrilled with what they'd made ..... and so they should be .... these were gorgeous!

Oh well, as much as I'd love to stay and chat there's a ham that needs slicing and a rather large piece of salmon lay on the worktop along with a whole load of other stuff to prepare, not to mention the floors to mop, the ironing to put away and the washing up to do ..... the drinks to chill, the music to sort out and I've to get myself ready .... all before 6.30 ..... no need to panic ..... yet!!!

Thanks for popping by .... enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheerio until next time.

Linda
xx

3 comments:

Glennis F said...

Looks like a fun day for you Linda!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

You are quite the party girl! Beautiful Christmas projects! Welcome in our little STAMPlorations family!

LauraJane:) said...

Congratulations on the Stamplorations CAS team! Shery is wonderful to work with:))