Thursday 2 July 2015

OK ..... own up ..... who's pinched the sunshine?

Happy Thursday!

Well I think the thunder storm last night has washed away the sunshine for us ...... no sunning myself on the terrace today (sigh!), not yet anyway!  But ..... this is the Isle of Man, the weather could all change ........ and usually does ........ by lunchtime.  I'd better get busy, just in case.

Today's main task is making a start on this little project ...... can't put it off any longer.


It's going to be a Keepsake Box for a wedding that's coming up next month ..... that's the plan anyway.
Hopefully when it's finished it will resemble something like the picture I have in my head.  I'll keep you posted on the progress.  Let's hope Mr Mojo is ready to play ball!

It's a busy day today ..... I'll be back again later with a crafty post for you. Twice in one day .... whatever next!

Thanks for popping by ..... enjoy the rest of your day.  Hope the sun is shining where you are.

Cheerio until next time

Linda
xx

No comments: