Wednesday 1 July 2015

Bring on the HAPPY .......

Happy Wednesday!

Pinch and a punch for the first of the month!  Can't believe it's July already (eek!) ..... only 176 days until Christmas!! (sorry) 
Let's not think about that yet though ..... the skies are blue, the sun is shining and it's getting HOT! HOT! HOT! Summer is here .... at last  (yeah!!!).  


It's looking like it's going to be a busy month too ...... hubby has a BIG birthday next week, it's our wedding anniversary at the end of the month,  I'm across in the UK again on a fabulous craft retreat, and there's a new DT for me!  Better get working on that To Do list I think!!

One of the jobs on there is this weeks Less is More Challenge.
We've got a Sketch for inspiration this week ......


Here's my take on it ........


The pretty Ranunculus Field stamp from Stampendous (love this image ..... and I'd forgotten I had it until I was packing up my craft room to move!)  Simply stamped onto white card using Black Versafine ink, and then coloured using Distress Markers and a touch of water ......


Matting and layering kept to a minimum, and a pretty sentiment to finish off ....


As always .... there's a little something on the inside too


Ah well ..... can't sit here chatting, unfortunately.  I'm off out again today .... it's the first Wednesday in the month so I'm off over to my crafty buddy's for a workshop this afternoon.  Lil and I are setting off early though and having a picnic lunch by the sea ..... just making the most of this gorgeous weather, you never know how long it's going to last!!!

Yesterday I was over in Peel and I found this .......


I'm giving it my best shot ...... there's always something going on over here!!

Thanks for popping by ...... enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheerio until next time

Linda
xx

9 comments:

Skye said...

A very pretty CAS card. I love the ranunculus image. You have colour them beautifully.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful, elegant, classy and such gorgeous attention to detail inside too Linda. Love your take on the sketch and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Beverley said...

This is beautifully CAS and such a gorgeous stamp. Love how you stamped the inside of your card too, something I should do more often! Thanks for the inspiration :) Hugs Bev x

Bonnie said...

This is a beautiful interpretation of the sketch, Linda! Love those flowers! I don't think you're in danger of losing your balance!

Craftychris said...

Such a pretty card! Fabulous colours! xxx

Mrs.B said...

Lovely card Linda, and would you believe - I've got this stamp, uninked and I'd forgotten I had it and found it in the Craft room re organisation!
Must get it inked up.
Avril xx.

Anne said...

What a lovely stamp and your colouring of it looks great Linda, fab take on our sketch!
Thanks for joining us this week
Anne
Less is More

Linby said...

I love this stamp and not used it for ages, love how you used it and inside the card too.
Linbyx

Neets B said...

I love your gentle colouring treatment of those sketchy blooms, such a lovely card, love the inside detail too.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More