Wednesday 1 April 2015

A new start .....

Happy Tuesday ...... mind you it's probably Wednesday now, so Happy middle of the week!

Sorry but I can't stop ...... it was Tuesday when I started this post, still March 31st, and still time for me to get March's Tag entered into this months 12 Tags of 2015.  I couldn't miss this one could I .... how gorgeous is this ..... and it's using one of my current favourite stamps


As usual, I'd left things to the last minute, busy moving house and all that this month.  But .... I did get chance to play along before the old craft room got completely packed away, well... sort of!! Everything went really well, I followed Tim's step by steps ....... and found all the bits that I needed. Mine's slightly different colours but just as pretty


I love the technique of using the embossing powder over the texture paste ......


And I do love this butterfly ....


Everything was going so well until I came to look for my embellishments ...... yep!  you guessed it .... they'd been packed!  Just as well I could remember which box they were in!!!



Well .... the move is done and we're finally in the new house.  There's boxes everywhere and the old craft room is a complete mess .... in fact half of it is still in the hallway!!!  But at least the internet is connected ...... it's beginning to feel like home!

Thanks for popping by ..... and just in case I don't get the chance to chat to you again this week ..... have a lovely Easter.

Cheerio until next time

Linda
xx

7 comments:

Glennis F said...

Good luck in your new home Linda, maybe Jill can help you sort out your craft room!

Mrs.B said...

Beautiful tag Linda, glad you managed to fin the embellies.
Good Luck in the new Home. Have a good Eastger.
Avril xx

Maria Moorhouse said...

Can't believe you're moving again lol, I hope it goes smoothly and your craft room is organised very soon.
Beautiful tag xx

Bonnie said...

This is awesome, Linda! Hopefully you will have all that craft stuff unpacked and organized soon!

Redanne said...

Congratulations on finding everything you needed to complete your tag - as usual, it is fabulous!! Anne xx

sarascloset said...

Fabulous tag! Great that you could find your embellishments!

Loll said...

Wow ... amazing tag. You are so talented at mixed media. I LOVE these colours ... and beautiful design. It's the whole package! You should be the one teaching us how to do this!! Glad the move is done and you can start setting up your craft room again. Have fun getting organized. And Happy Easter! Loll xx