Friday 20 March 2015

Let's try again ......

Hi there,

How's your day been?  Are you looking forward to the weekend .... I know I am, even though it's going to be a busy one.
We're starting it off right though .... I'm being spoiled again with dinner out tonight, just hubby and I, at my favourite restaurant ..... MacFarlanes.  No cooking for me this evening ... yeah!!

In today's earlier post,  I mentioned my little 200 Followers Giveaway



and the fact that the prize hadn't been claimed.  Well ...... it's been over 7 days since the original draw and I did say that if the prize wasn't claimed I would do a re-draw .... so here it is.
The numbers were put into the Mr Random.org thingy and a new winner was chosen ..... (drumroll ..... )

Ta dah!!!! .......

And the winner is .........

the lovely Loll Thompson (from Stamping with Loll)

Congratulations Loll!  If you could email me your address that would be great (you'll find there's a Contact Me button at the top of my blog) and I'll get your little gift in the post ASAP.

Thanks for popping by ..... have a great evening and enjoy the weekend.

Cheerio until next time

Linda 
xx

1 comment:

Loll said...

YAY!! I'm so excited. Thank you Linda!! xx