Wednesday 12 March 2014

This could all go horribly wrong .......

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post as I try out an app on the iPad, supposedly to make blogging easier on this thing! You know me and technology though .... not the perfect match, but hey! let's give it a go.

I've just downloaded Blogsy and had a quick read through the destructions ...... looks simple enough (famous last words!) so I thought I'd give it a try. You never know, if it works you may hear from me occasionally over the weekend ...... I can keep you up to date on what's happening on the retreat then.

Look .... I'm all packed, well nearly. Just a few bits and bobs left to throw in at the last minute, which is good really as there's not a lot of room left ....... And I need to leave space for shopping!


Fingers crossed this post appears and doesn't completely mess up my blog ..... Otherwise I will be in trouble!

See you again soon ...... I hope!!
Linda
xx

3 comments:

Redanne said...

Well done Linda, it has appeared! Safe journey. Anne xx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Linda, just had a catch up - enjoy your trip to the UK and the Retreat. I'm off to Harrogate on Saturday, shame you won't be there.
Avril xx

Darnell said...

It worked! Also, I think it's a shame you don't like animal prints! Hugs, Darnell