Wednesday 26 March 2014

I'm Rose Blushing again ........

Happy Wednesday!

It's the middle of the week already (eeek!!) ..... so much to do and the clock is ticking!!!!  Everything is under control though .... sort of. 

Thought I'd pop by and remind you that it's my day to post on the IndigoBlu Blog.  It's Technique Day over there .... always fun ........ and I've gone for layering backgrounds using inks, stamps and stencils, amongst other stuff.  Why not grab a cuppa and pop over there to see what I've been up to.


Speaking of IndigoBlu ...... this month's issue of Simply Cards & Papercraft (Issue 122)  has Kay's regular article in and it's ME!!! who's done the projects for it  (there I go blushing again! ) .......


Can you tell I just lovvvve the new Rose Blush stamp!

And .... as we're talking about magazines ..... the current Craft Stamper Take It, Make It Challenge ends tonight (oooh ... bit of a cheeky link there!) If you have still to get your entry in you've got until Midnight ..... so get your skates on!  There's a fab prize up for grabs ...... these gorgeous Limited Edition JOFY paints ..... sooooo pretty!

Oh well,  it must be lunchtime I think .... tummy's rumbling.  Then it's back in the old craft room for this weeks Merry Monday Challenge.

See you all later ..... cheerio for now

Linda
xx

3 comments:

ElizabethR said...

Love that stamp and fab projects. See you Saturday, Elizabeth xxx

Pippa said...

Love your pretty card, it's a beautiful stamp I can see why you like it so much.

Redanne said...

Well done for being in the magazine again Linda! Hugs, Anne x