Monday 24 March 2014

All the 3's ......

Happy Monday folks!

Hope you all had a good weekend. 

I can see this week speeding by .... which is great!  I'm off on my travels again at the weekend for another short trip across to the UK - yeah!!  Before I board that plane on Friday though there's loads to do.

I've made a good start to the week though...... so far this morning I've done 2 loads in the washing machine, done the ironing,  made sure Stephen got off  to work on time (he's flying to Dublin this morning, he's working over there for 2 days), got the little one up and dressed (mum's on the breakfast shift), had a quick tidy round, cleaned the bathrooms AND made time to enter this week's Less is More Challenge - and all that was before 11o'clock.  Not bad for a Monday morning!

I got a lovely surprise on Saturday too ..... I'd actually been ShowCASed on my favourite Blog Challenge, for my Spring Flowers OLC - whoo hoo!!

Thanks ladies ...... it's an honour being chosen for the ShowCASe.

We have a LIM Recipe to follow this week ...... in two parts.

First of all we have to use THREE of something on our cards, then for the second bit the ladies would like us to comment on THREE other entries, hopefully ones we haven't visited before.

LIM is such a popular Challenge Blog, and it gets so many fabulous entries each week it's hard to find the time to comment on each one, as much as I'd love to (we all like to get comments now don't we!)  This week, as well as all my regular blog buddies, I promise to visit at least 3 blogs that I haven't visited before.

Here's today's card ..... full of 3's


There's 3 flower heads ..... all on the same rubber stamp - 'quite dandy' from Penny Black.

  
3 circles ........ I made myself some masks and inked through them using Distress inks.  
3 colours ........ Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade and Mowed Lawn.    
3 words .....  one of the stamps from Tim Holtz's  'Simple Sayings' made into a tag


And to finish off I took a corner rounder to 3 of the corners. Done!  Now all I need to do is go and leave my comments.  I think it's time to get the coffee on don't you.

Thanks for popping by today ..... have a lovely Monday and enjoy the rest of the week.

Cheerio until next time .......

Linda
xx


11 comments:

Skye said...

A lovely card. I like the coloured masking, very nice, and the tag sentiment

Craft-E-Place said...

Beautiful card, I love the pops of colour
Elaine

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Such a pretty card, love the soft colours, Px

Marie said...

Love the masked circles, Linda. What a great color combo and LO, the tag is just adorable!

Anne said...

Linda what a super take on the challenge, so stylish
Thanks so much for joining us at LIM
Anne
LIM Guest commenter

Aileen said...

You have been busy! I love the flower heads coloured like this. A super idea. x

Redanne said...

I love your very clever card Linda, it is beautiful! Hugs, Anne x

Darnell said...

Wow, you are showing off giving us the details of all you got accomplished! lol! That must have felt soooo good! And being showcased feels good, too! Congratulations, Linda! I think you have another winner in this card! I adore it!! If I'm not back again this week, safe travels! Hugs, Darnell

Chrissie said...

I must apologise for my lack of commenting for the last few weeks during my holiday to Australia, hopefully all will be back to normal now!
This is lovely, a super composition!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Just a beautiful CAS card. Love the image.

Sarah G said...

Great card - love the masked circles for the flowers! So effective :)