Tuesday 26 November 2013

Well ...... I've made a start!

Hi there,
Hope your Tuesday's going well. 
I've spent a lovely morning in town - I'm all spent up but at least I have a dress for the wedding we've been invited to at the weekend, and pretty new shoes - phew!!!   With the little man at nursery, Lauren and I got to do some nice girlie shopping, with a coffee break in Costa of course.  Well I had to pop in and try one of their yummy Gingerbread and Cream Lattes, it would have been rude not to!


I mentioned I'd made a start on my Christmas cards - one done, only about 100 more to go ......... ok, maybe not that many but I've a few to do.  Here's the first one ........


A nice CAS design ...... done with this week's Less is More Challenge in mind.
The theme this week is 'Christmas Cards' with the add on of .....  
Use a Bird! 
My little bird comes from the Penny Black 'T' for Transparent set - Winter Wonderland, and he's sat on a sentiment from the Hero Arts 'Miracle of the Holidays' stamp set.



How cute is he!.  He's been stamped using Black Memento ink and coloured with a mix of Copic markers and Distress ink.  You can see there's an added touch of sparkle too ...... well it is for Christmas after all.

Speaking of cute ....... I've bought myself an early Christmas gift.  Meet Bobsleigh .........


The latest addition to the family.  I know it's not even December yet, and I shouldn't really be opening presents until Christmas Day, but I couldn't leave him in a box for the next four weeks now could I!!?

Thanks for popping by today.  I'm off to get some more of the advent calendar done this afternoon - 8 of the houses are finished only 17 more to do before Sunday!  I'd better get a move on.

Enjoy the rest of Tuesday
Cheerio for now

Linda
xx

7 comments:

Nonni said...

I looooove this card! The bird looks so adorable sitting on your sentiment. Great coloring too.

Chrissie said...

I absolutely love this, your colouring is simply awesome and the whole card is terrific!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Amanda said...

Great C&S card, I'm 1 card ahead if you I've made 2!!
Love
Amanda x

Beverley said...

Such a jolly festive card & what cute cuddly bear! Never too soon to treat yourself! Hugs Bev x

Craft-E-Place said...

Beautiful card.
Elaine

Linda Page said...

Oh Linda - great CAS card love it . I have made nearly 300 Christmas cards and my last fair is on Saturday --- so I will be using what's left lol xx

Jen Nelson said...

love it... i need this set
Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"