Monday 25 November 2013

In print again .....

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend. I've got big plans for this week on the craft front - there's still lots to do on the list before the end of the month. 
One big job is all finished though - IndigoBlu samples for Kay's next show.  The last lot have been parcelled up this morning and are all set to go into the hands of the Royal Mail tomorrow - phew!
Here's a sneaky peek at some of the things in the box .......

 




Speaking of IndigoBlu ....... I've been published again this month.  The article is in Papercraft Essentials Issue 101 and is available now.

My brief was to create 5 co-ordinating cards, suitable for Men's Birthdays (!!!?!), showing how you can use the IndigoBlu Mega Flakes and stamps.


Hmmmm ..... masculine birthdays ....... my favourite!  But I think I got them covered.

Oh well, better get back to work.
I must say I'm finally beginning to feel a little festive, I think it must be all the mulled wine and gingerbread from the Continental market at the weekend (yum!)   We started the Christmas shopping too.  The tree'll be going up next!
I even made my first Christmas card over the weekend (just the one!)  I'll be back later in the week to share - it's to enter into a Blog Challenege, can you guess which one?
 
Thanks for popping by today.  Enjoy the last week of November, the festive season is approaching fast!

Cheerio for now

Linda
xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,at least you have made one more christmas card than me!Can't wait to see your samples on Kay's show.
Love
Angela

Redanne said...

Congratulations on being published again - well done! Like the look of the sneak peeks, look forward to seeing the finished articles. Hugs, Anne x