Thursday 28 November 2013

It's nearly finished ......

Happy Thursday,

And a Happy Thanksgiving to all our crafty American friends.  Enjoy the holiday ..... but don't over do the turkey!!!

It's nearly the end of another week, and as far as things crafty go it hasn't been too bad.  Not everything's been crossed off the list yet, but I'm getting there ....... no need to panic, there's still 2 days left.  Plenty of time to get my Tim tag done (hopefully!!)

I've taken some time off from all the DT stuff and spent the last couple of days doing something for ME!  Remember I mentioned that I'd started the advent calendar project from this month's Craft Stamper well ..... it's nearly finished.  I've spent the last two days decorating all the houses ...... 


In the magazine, they'd only done 24, but I decided to add an extra one .....


It's been fun trimming all the little buildings,  ........ there's ribbon and lace, tinsel, beads, charms, and just a touch here and there of the Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Dry glitter .....




All the numbers have been done using either my Cricut machine (Storybook cartridge), Tim's Sizzix Wordplay die, or the Cuttlebug Hippy Chick dies. And the papers are a mix of BoBunny, Magnolia, and Teresa Collins.  It's been a really good way of using up lots of little bits of card and paper.

I finally started joining everything together this afternoon ....... told you it would be ready for the 1st.  This is as far as I've got today though .......


Can't wait until it's finished, but I'm afraid it's back to DT stuff in the morning.  Play time over for a little while - sigh!

Thanks for popping by, enjoy the rest of your evening, and I'll see you again soon.

Cheerio for now

Linda
xx

No comments: