Friday 11 October 2013

A little Less is More ......

Happy Friday everyone!

It's been a while ........ I think I've forgotten how to Blog! 
There's been a lot going on around here lately, what with all the trips to the UK, craft shows, DT projects to do, and the arrival on the island of that little bundle of gorgeousness, aka Alex, his mum, and her partner, things have been a little busy shall we say.  Here's me thinking Stephen and I would get the house to ourselves for a while - not a chance!  Not that I'm complaining mind ......... anything but.  Lauren's new man is a chef ........ who's enjoying finding his way around my kitchen.  I'm not arguing with him, his knives are bigger than mine!!

Well, my travels are now over, for the time being (sigh!)  It's time to settle down and get things back to normal, especially on the craft front.  The old craft room, and my blog, have seriously been neglected for the last few weeks.  And just to make things a bit more 'interesting' Mr Mojo's decided to stay in the UK I think - great!!!  If anyone spots him please send him home ....... October is shaping up to be a busy month. 

Here's something I haven't done in a while ........ a Blog Challenge!!
When I saw this weeks theme over at Less is More I was determined to enter.  It's a colour challenge with an extra bit added on ........
The colour part is .....
White on White

 with the extra bit being ....... White Christmas.

Here's my entry ......


Not sure about the picture, it's always hard photgraphing white cards.  Anyway ....... I've used one of the new Sweet Poppy Stencils, Mistletoe Wreath, along with the Glossy White Embossing Paste.
Whilst the paste was still wet I sprinkled over some fine crystal glitter to add a touch of sparkle.


The word in the centre is a Memory Box die cut from glitter card. 

See what I mean about me having trouble photographing white cards - it looks blue on this one!  It is white on white - honest!

I've also posted on the Creative Studios DT Blog today (first time in two weeks!)  Here's a little sneak peek of what's on there .......


Let's hope that over the weekend I can get the old craft room sorted, hope that Mr Mojo returns and maybe, just maybe I can make a start on Tim's Creative Chemistry -  yep! I'm playing catch up as usual.

Well, it's nice to be back in the land of Blog.  I'll try and visit you all at some point over the next few days, I'm dying to see what you've all been up to.

Thanks for popping by.  Have a lovely weekend, fingers crossed the weather's nice.

Cheerio for now

Linda
xx

4 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Hi Linda....good to have you back...I have missed you....love your white Christmas card...vey stylish and elegant....
Have a good weekend all...hugs. Jo. X

Mrs.B said...

Hi Linda, just had a browse/catch up now that I'm back in blogland after DD's Wedding.
Gorgeous card, very stylish.
Have a great weekend.
Avril xx

Chrissie said...

This is really, really pretty Linda.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Chris said...

Hi Linda, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/