Wednesday 1 May 2013

Time for a Twinchie.

Hello there.  Happy May!

Hello and welcome to my latest follower too. It's nice to have you along.
We're up to 95 now, not far to go to reach the 100 mark.  I'm working on the blog candy, so that when it gets to 100 one of you will be chosen at random to receive a little something as a Thank You for taking an interest in my little part of Blogland.

I'm starting this month the same way as I finished last - playing catch up!
I can't mess about this month, I've only got a little over three weeks to get everything done, then it's time for me to get on a plane again.  Italy here I come.  Two weeks of great scenery, delicious food and the odd bottle of Italian red or two.  Can't wait.
Before all that happens though I have my usual DT stuff to do, Blog challenges to enter (hopefully), blog posts to schedule, melt pot to play with, and I've got Lauren and Alex coming over at the end of next week.  Busy, busy, busy.

I think it's time for a Twinchie don't you .........we haven't had one for a while, and the challenge finishes on Saturday morning.
Just in case you don't know what a Twinchie is, it's a 2inch x 2inch piece of artwork.  It doesn't sound very big I know, but once you start it's amazing what you can get on such a small space.

Over at Show us Your Twinchie, the current theme is ............... SPRING
There's some great inspiration on the the Blog from the DT, and lots of fab entries so far.

The island is slowly coming to life after all that snow and cold weather.  The snowdrops and the daffs are out, and there's lambs up on the mountains again.  All we need now is for the temperature to go up a little, even though the sun is shining, it's still a bit chilly out there.

Here's my Spring Twinchie .......

ahhhh ...... cute little bunny!  This little guy is one of Clarity's remountable set of Bunnies, which I bought at the Craft Show in Harrogate.  He's been sat on my desk ever since, waiting patiently to be inked! 
I had a good old rummage in my box of bits and bobs too.  I came up with the branch and punched flowers.  Not quite cherry blossom, but you get the idea.

That's another thing I can cross off my really long 'To Do' list.  Every little helps I suppose.
I've also posted on the Indigo Blu DT Blog today. If you fancy a look, it's all about the pretty Ella Bella 

Well, I think that's it from me today. Back to the craft room it is ........ what's next on the list?

Thanks for popping by.  Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday.

Cheerio for now.

Linda
xx

5 comments:

Redanne said...

You really are one very busy lady Linda! But they do say, if you want to get something done, ask a busy person - and you do so well getting things done! The twinchie is just delightful, the bunny is gorgeous and the blossoms are perfect to give a feeling of Spring. Hugs, Anne x

Jo Rice said...

Hi Linda, or should I say busy crafty bee.....love your Twinchie and the rabbit is so cute....going over to the IB blog now to have a read.....enjoy your evening. Jo.

Zoe said...

Hi Linda, what a beautiful Twinchie here, thank you for joining in show us your Twinchies, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

Julia said...

Hi there. What a lovely twinchie. I love that little bunny, very cute.
Julia

Mrs.B said...

Just catching up on what I've missed - great twinchie, love the little bunny, and a gorgeous tag in the previous post too.
Avril xx