Monday 31 December 2012

Top 12 (plus a few) of 2012 - Part 2

Morning,
Happy New Years Eve!
I'm back with the second half of my crafty year. I think by the end of this post I may have more than 12 favourites though.  Here we go again .....

July
Two from this month again.  It's so hard to choose sometimes.

JULY 1
This is one of my cards for the Penny Black Challenge.  The theme was  Summertime .... and the living is easy.
Hmmmm ...... Summer - what's that? 

I also chose this too ......
JULY 2
A commissioned Christening card.  They wanted something a bit special, a keepsake.


August
What a hectic month this was.  I was busy with DT stuff, we had a trip across to the UK, and I also had a crafty week that was full of workshops, a 2 day retreat with Indigo Blu and a couple of craft shows to finish off.  Where do I start (I think there's going to be a few favourites here)
First off, something festive .......
A couple of DT cards that I made for the girls at Stamp Addicts
AUGUST 1

AUGUST 2
then, something from  Indigo Blu  .....
AUGUST 3
AUGUST 4
September 
My favourite from this month (one of them) is Alex's birthday card
SEPTEMBER 1
and I just have to squeeze in one of my oversized tags.
SEPTEMBER 2
October
Finally got my hands on a full set of Dylusions inks - yeah!!!
OCTOBER
November

NOVEMBER
One of my DT pieces for Indigo Blu

December
This month has to be Christmas cards, (when I finally got around to making some that is)
DECENBER 1
One of my all time favourite Christmas stamps, the Fantasy tree from Penny Black.  And I love the little glittery snowman too.

DECEMBER 2
My family card for this year - same design but each slightly different.  Love this Stampendous stamp and I also used one of my favourite, favourite products from this year - Fran-tage.  If you follow my blog you'll know it goes on wherever I can get away with it.  It's fab-u-lous!!

Last one, I promise.  My final Twinchie of the year ......
DECEMBER 3
I probably shouldn't say this but, I wish it would snow.  We haven't had a single flake on the Isle of Man, that I know of.  A frosty morning would do, I'm getting really fed up of all this rain.  But, enough of the weather, plus be careful what you wish for and all that!

Phew!  That's 2012 done I think.  And what a fun and craft filled year it's been too.  Thank you all for sharing the journey with me.  I hope that we can do it again next year.
There's only one thing left for me to do and that's wish you all a very Happy New Year.  I hope that 2013 is everything you hope for and more.

Enjoy your celebrations tonight whatever you're up to.  It's just the two of us here - Lauren and Alex are across in the UK of course and Chris is working.  So, I've planned a nice meal and, as I drink only champagne on New Year's Eve (a girl deserves as treat once a year!) there's a rather nice looking bottle waiting to toast 2013 with.



 
Cheers!
See you next year.

Love and best wishes
Linda
X

5 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Hi Linda, a great selection of cards.
Wishing you and yours a Very Happy New Year.
Avril xx

Redanne said...

Hi Linda, I have really enjoyed looking at all 12 projects, your creations are all beautiful and it has been a pleasure to follow you. Hope you and yours have a happy New Year and look forward to seeing your creations in 2013. Hugs, Anne x

Kezzy said...

Wow gorgeous creations. Well done for winning December tags over on tims Blog. Just been reading that you won earlier in the year so time for another dance around the craft room lol. Loving your Blog. Happy Crafting :-) Kerry x

Unknown said...

Hi Linda, it was lovely to be reminded of your lovely work. What a clever lady you are. Looking forward to seeing your creations over the next 12 months.Happy New Year. Love Irene x

Anonymous said...

I've loved seeing all your cards Linda, both these ones and all the ones you've blogged about over the year. Can't believe you've only been blogging for just a year too. You make lovely things and when I found your blog I went right back to the beginning and looked at every post! Hope you have continued health and happiness in 2013 and keep on crafting!

Hugs
Brenda