Sunday 30 December 2012

My Top 12 for 2012

Hello everyone,

Well that 12 months has gone pretty fast!  I've been looking back over my blog posts for the year and I thought it might be nice to share some of my favourites from 2012 with you. 
So grab a cuppa, settle down and here we go.

January
The month when I started my blog.  I knew nothing about blogging, my computer skills are not the best shall we say, but somehow I managed to sort it all out.
My highlight has got to be winning the Craft Stamper of the Year Competition.  Technically I suppose it should go in 2011, that's when I sent my entry off, but the winner was announced in the January 2012 edition of the magazine so I'm sticking with that. 
JANUARY

February
I've chosen my first ever entry into a blog challenge.  Little did I know then how much fun these challenges would be.
FEBRUARY

March
My birthday month.
MARCH
I love using black and white with a hint of colour.


April
April's choice has got to be my Timmie Tag.  I was so thrilled to be amongst the winners for that month.  If only you could have seen me dancing around the lounge at my brother's house - well, maybe not!!  It was the highlight of the month for me anyway.
APRIL

May 
The month we moved house (again!)  The old craft room was sorted and I was soon back in the swing of things.
Another blog challenge entry.  Our challenge was NOT to use a square, I think I managed it!

June 
I've actually got two favourites for this month - one of those dreaded men's cards .....
JUNE 1
I was really pleased how this turned out (so was the guy that received it!)
And I had to include this too .......
JUNE 2
I made the Canvas for one of my daughter's friends for her birthday.  I sent it across to the UK and Lauren had managed to get hold of the photos to go on it without Sammie knowing.  You can imagine the reaction when she opened it - there may have even been tears!

Well, I think that's probably enough for now. 
Thanks for popping by.  I know there's a few bloggers out there who do this at the end of the year. One of my favourites is the lovely Kath from The Cubbyhole  There's always a fabulous showcase of cards and this year is the best, why not pop over and take a look.

I'll see you all again later with the rest of my year.

Cheerio for now

Linda
x

2 comments:

Jo Rice said...

What a brilliant idea Linda, wish I had thought of it....I may just have to borrow for my own blog.....so good to look at your fantastic work again....looking forward to the rest of your year. Hugs. X

Darnell said...

What a wonderful addition you have been to Stamping Blogland, Linda! Your picks for the year are so spectacular. It's no wonder you've held the title of Craft Stamper of the Year; you could rightly be crowned again in 2012!!

It's been a pleasure getting to know you! I wish you good health and loads of happiness in the new year!! Darnell