Sunday 2 December 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Good morning everyone,

I hope you're enjoying the weekend.
I've been rubbish lately at blogging - sorry.  I promise that normal service will resume shortly.
I'm still trying to catch up with things.  Well, I will go flying off here there and everywhere.   I think that's it for this year though.  It'll be 2013 before I get on a plane again (sigh!)

Last week's blog posts were few and far between because I was across in the UK for a visit to Indigo Blu HQ - exciting or what!  It was so nice to see Kay and Alfie again,  and get together with the rest of the Design Team.  We even had time for a bit of a craft work-out in the shed that Kay talks about when she's on the TV.
I also got to see where all the real hard work goes on, down at the unit where everything happens.  Right from making the stamps, to packing up all your orders. 
All the staff were lovely, and so friendly.  Even though they were really busy, they still had time to chat and make us feel welcome.  In fact, due to the sell out C&C shows last weekend they managed to recruite a couple of 'extra elves' to help out for a while.  So, if any of you placed an order last weekend, your products may have been packaged by one of the Indigo Blu Belles - me, in other words
It was a busy few days, but so much fun.  Can't wait to do it all again.

As its the Season of Goodwill and all that, Indigo Blu are offering FREE UK SHIPPING from now until the end of 2012.  Check out the website and treat yourself to that early Christmas present.  Go on, you know you deserve  it.

Also, over on the Blog there's a Christmas Giveaway.  For the next three weeks Clare will be giving you the chance to get your hands on some fabulous Indigo Blu products.  This week it's the 'Merry Christmas Tree' stamp .......
So, if you're like me and haven't made your Christmas cards yet, it could come in very handy.
Why not pop over there now and leave your name on the Linky thing - Good Luck!
 
I may not have made my cards yet, but I have made a start on getting the house ready for the festive season. The first of my trees went up last night - yeah!!
Our lounge looks positively festive. All the Christmas CDs came out too, so it's Michael Buble all the way to the 25th - I wish (sigh!)

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.  We're off to a Christmas Fair this afteroon.

Cheerio for now

Linda
x
 

4 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...gorgeous stamp Linda, a tree of flourishes, beautiful...and adore your tree it looks so beautifully dressed, oh it sounds so festive in your household and I couldn't agree more there is nothing like a bit of Buble for Christmas!!...Mel :)

Jo Rice said...

Hi Linda, wow most impressed that you have got your tree up....mine is still in its box!!!!!
Have a great Sunday ....and from one elf to another....Happy Crafting...x

Redanne said...

Ooh Linda, I hope you packed my parcel, I have waited patiently for ages now..... Your tree looks gorgeous, how lovely and festive with Michael Buble too - looking forward to seeing him on Strictly tonight (at least I think he is on!). Hugs, Anne x

Zippy said...

Lovely tree, wish mine looked like that when I've decorated it, it usually looks like stuff has been thrown at it! xxx