Saturday 15 December 2012

All done at last!

Happy weekend everybody!!

Phew!!  What a busy week that was.  I did it though, everything on last week's 'To Do' list was done, well that is apart from the ironing!
All my Christmas cards are done and posted, apart from one.  Most of the presents are bought, wrapped and are sat under the tree. (I'm already having to fight Lauren off them though).  And I've made a start on the big food shop.  We're doing the family Christmas Day next Tuesday, as the kids won't be around on the 25th.  So first job next week is pick up a turkey.

Weekend though is for relaxing - well, as relaxed as it can be with this young gentleman running around .......

Yes he's back on the island, and it looks as though he's already made himself at home.  I don't usually allow standing on the kitchen table but he was singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' at the time and he sounded so cute.  I'm looking forward to spending as much time as I can with him this week.
We're off to a Christmas party with him tomorrow (Sunday), and the big guy with the red suit and the white beard is going to be there, but more about that later.

I'm so glad that Mr Mojo finally decided to make an appearance. I was beginning to think that I'd have to go to that well known shop on the high street and buy some  cards. (oh no!)  At least the family Christmas cards turned out ok.  The design was the same, but each of them was slightly different.

 And this is Alex's Christmas card ........

.......... All done with the help of the Cricut machine.

and a touch of Fran-tage of course.

I used the Printers Block Clear stamps from Craftwork Cards to do his name ......
Well I've just one more card to make and then that's it for this year.  I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

Time for hot crumpets and coffee now I think.  Alex says it's time that Grandad got out of bed, and I agree.

Have a lovely weekend, and I'll see you all again soon.

Cheerio for now

Linda
x 

4 comments:

Redanne said...

Hope you have a wonderful early Christmas with your family Linda. Hugs, Anne x

Jo Rice said...

Hi Linda, love your cards and I am so pleased that you have had a good crafty week. Hope the Party today went well, and Alex enjoyed seeing Santa. Have a fab week and Happy Christmas Day for Tuesday. X

Jules said...

Hi Linda

Gosh you sound super organised for Christmas .. .. but then you would need to if you were having an early celebration. I hope it all went well.

Loving you cards and the cute picture of your "songster". LOL!!

Love Jules xx

Vicky Hayes said...

These are inspired cards Linda! Wonderful to have a crooner in the family although he may have a little way to go before he tackles the Sinatra classics! Have a wonderful Christmas, Vicky x