Friday 7 September 2012

I've got that Friday feeling .........

Hi everyone,
Happy Friday to you all.  I can't believe that we're a week into September all ready.  Never mind eh, it'll soon be Christmas. Only 109 days to go (gulp!)
I've definitely got that Friday feeling today, I just can't seem to get going at all.  It could have something to do with the fact I gave myself the 'day off' yesterday. 
Well, all 'work' and no play makes LindyLou down right grumpy! - you just ask my other half.

I had to go into town yesterday, to post off my latest samples for the girls at Stamp Addicts, and seeing that my friend had asked if I was free for coffee, I thought why not. I've had a busy week!
We had a lovely morning catching up, followed by a little retail therapy of course. Then after lunch, and a quick read of the latest Craft Stamper magazine, I caught up with all the boring household stuff so that I could lock myself away again today and crack on with my 'To Do' list and more DT samples.

Before I start all that though, here's a quick look at what I posted off yesterday, then I really must go, try to wake up my mojo and make a start.  (The clock is ticking, this next lot needs to be away by the middle of next week - no pressure!).



These stamps have already been on the TV, but they're new to me - I haven't worked with them before. I  think the owls are quite cute.
I used my Distress Markers to colour some of them, the rest have been paper pieced.
I haven't had the Stars background before either, I think it goes quite well with the Owls.

This set I have had before .... the Wedding Script 
........... these are a few new samples.

I'm not sure, but I think Sarah and Vicky are back on Create and Craft on Thursday 13th (4pm and 6pm - but don't quote me on that!).  It's their Birthday Bonanza Show and I believe there's lots of special offers so don't forget to tune in.

Well, that's about it from me today.  Enjoy your weekend, I hope it's a good one.

Thanks for popping by.

Linda
x

4 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Linda, if anyone is entitled to a day off it is you! Loving your samples but those three wise owls are a hoot (sorry could not resist!), they really are fun. Hope your get your mojo back soon, I can't do without my Linda fix! Crafty hugs, Anne x

The-crafty-corner said...

Hello there-I am loving your owl card-really like them! Its lovely when the chores are finished and you can have some Cradfty Time isnt it? :) x

G Peplow said...

Enjoy the freedom of a day off:0) Gorgeous cards and owl cards, loving the three together, wise owls indeed, :0) Gay x

Jo Rice said...

Hi , hope you have a lovely day off, your samples are fab and the owl stamps look great, will have to watch out for them on C & C, have a good weekend. X