Wednesday 30 May 2012

I love my Postman xxx

Good morning,
How is everyone today.  I noticed that I have a couple of new followers so I'd like to welcome them to my Blog.  Thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings, hope you enjoy them. Also thanks to everyone for their lovely comments on yesterday's post.  It's always a pleasure reading what you guys think. 

No sunshine this morning here in Douglas (that should please Deborah - lol).  But the Postman did brighten my day by pushing a small parcel through the letterbox.  Ooh what goodies could it be today ??.......   It was from Simon Says Stamp,  my prize for being an April winner over at Tim Holtz 12 Tags - yeah! well done Me! (check out his blog here  Tim's Tags ).  I was sent a $25 voucher to spend on what I wanted and this is what I decided on - eventually! 

There was so much to choose from, should I go for scrapbooking papers, gorgeous Prima embellies, rubber stamps, the list goes on (and on).   In the end I decided I had to add to my ever growing Tim stash.  I've been looking for the Bird Branch die for a while but everywhere has been out of stock over in the UK, and the stamps are the new 'Words for Thought' which were launched at CHA earlier this year. Thank you again to Tim and Mario, I still haven't got over being a winner.  And thanks to everyone at Simon Says, great website, easy to order and speedy delivery.  Definitely one place I would shop again.

Off to do a few household chores before settling down in my craft room this afternoon.  Well, I have to try out my new stash don't I!

Thanks for popping by

Linda
x

1 comment:

catherine said...

Hi Linda, thanks for your lovely comment you left about my tag on my blog. Well done on your winning last month's tag and some great prizes there. You have some great work on your blog and I am going to be coming back to see more
x catherine