Monday 7 May 2012

Happy Bank Holiday

Hi everyone,
Just a quickie.  No crafty post I'm afraid today - sorry.  Everything is going in boxes (sigh!). 
Started packing up the craft room yesterday.  OMG! why do I have sooo much stuff! (Oh dear, I sound like the other half).  Because I NEED it I suppose.  It's only when you have to pack it all away, that you realise just how much of a stash you have.  I'm finding things I'd forgotten I had, it's great!
I just wanted to say a big Thank You to everyone for your lovely comments about my recent news.  I'm so thrilled and excited about becoming a member on the Design Team's for Craftwork Cards and Indigo Blu you wouldn't believe.  I'm really looking forward to starting my first assignments and creating alongside so many other talented Designers.
Well done to all the other new members too - we're going to make a fab team!
Ah well, gotta dash, empty boxes are calling. 
Enjoy the Bank Holiday
Bye for now
Linda 
x

No comments: