Friday 6 April 2012

LIM Blog Challenge

Good afternoon and a Happy Easter,
Just a quick post this Good Friday afternoon.
As usual I'm on the last minute with my Blog challenge entry.  I just haven't had time to settle down with it this week, I've been so busy working on other things.  I'm not going into detail at the moment, you'll just have to watch this space.  Hopefully, all will be revealed soon (Hmmm!?)

Over at Less is More it's Week 61 and it's Lucky Dip week. http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/
This week we have a Picture Inspiration to work from.  I love this colour combination, but then I always been a bit of a pink girl.
                                                   


This is what I've come up with this week
I've used a Hero Arts Cling stamp from the Wildflower Garden set and stamped it in the SU inks, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery.  These are such pretty colours and look really nice together, very spring and summer. After using the Pretty in Pink ink to soften around the edge of the white card, it's been mat and layerd onto matching cardstock (SU again). I've punched a fancy edge to the bottom of the pink card (not very clear in the picture) and added a pretty ribbon and bow.  The sentiment was from a retired SU stamp set which I stamped using black ink, but as I didn't want it to look so harsh I did, in true Barbara Gray fashion, the ink, blot, plot technique. I then made it into a small tag, inked the edges and attached it to the ribbon.
It's quite a simple card for me (I hadn't got a lot of time), but I think it's quite pretty, and it's one of those that could be used for any occasion.
Sorry about the picture quality, number one job for this weekend is to get to grips with my new camera.  We've taken loads of pictures with it, need to get them onto the computer now.  By Monday I will have it sorted!

Hope you have a lovely bank holiday weekend, whatever it is you're doing.
Thanks for popping by.

Linda
x

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is such a pretty card, it looks so delicate!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Pretty card Linda
I have that stamp, but, always forget about it
Sorry I'm late
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"