Friday 3 February 2012

Where has this week gone!!

Hi  there,
I can't believe it's the weekend, again!  Times flies when you're having fun.

It's been a reasonably quiet week this week, not much to blog about really.  Tuesday I met up with a friend, Catherine, we had coffee and a good old chat.  We hadn't seen each other since Christmas so it was great to catch up. Lots of crafty chat too which was nice.
I've been able to spend a few days in my craft room too.  My parcel arrived from the UK - shopping I did while I was over there last week!  I just had to spend some time filling up my new Tim Holtz Cargo and Trinket Cases.  These had been on my Christmas list but somehow Santa forgot to get them.  So, I bought them myself!! All my Distress inks and stains are in the big one and the small one is full of Idea-ology pieces.   It all looks sooo cool. Stephen wasn't quite as excited as me when he came home from work and dinner wasn't ready..... (Oops!)


Cargo Case filled with fabulous Distress inks
The Trinket box filled with Idea-ology goodies
 
I also started playing with some of the goodies I got in my prize for becoming Craft Stamper of the Year.  There's absolutley loads of stuff, it was hard deciding what to start with.  In the end I went for my Indigo Blu stamps. (You can see the pile of them in my Cargo Case)  Indigo Blu are a relatively new company in the craft world.  British too which is nice. Their products are always featured in craft magazines and they recently premiered on Create and Craft.   Their stamps are fabulous, right up my street.  They remind me a little of Tim Holtz style of stamps but with that English edge, and I had virtually the full range to choose from. It's a tough life!! Why not take a look at their website and see what you think http://www.indigoblu.com/

I'll be back tomorrow with some pictures of the end results.

Thanks for popping by
See you tomorrow
Linda
x

No comments: