Tuesday 7 February 2012

It's all Black and White

Brrrr!  We had a frosty start over here this morning, so I decided to snuggle in my craft room and carry on where I left off yesterday.
Same Clarity stamp but this time I went for the old black and white look, only I always like to add a dash of colour.  This is an old favourite style of mine and finds it's way into most of the stuff I do.  Hope you like it.


Here's a couple more examples of my black and white designs, the first one being Christmas cards I did last year.  Nice and simple stamped onto acetate, glitter added to the back and then mat onto white card to make it pop that bit more, a little dash of red for the festive season - classic!  Sorry for the quality of the pictures, I'm no photographer.  I'll have to try and get it so that the glitter and the finer details are easier to see.  Maybe a new camera is needed - hmm?

Penny Black rubber stamps

This was a card I sent off to one of the Craft magazines as a competition entry, I didn't win anything, but I believe it's been shown in one of the issues.  Again, quick and easy.  Just a little shading with distress ink to add the colour, and of course some sparkle added.

I love this Lavinia Cat Stamp - he minds me of my cat Spot!


Thanks for popping by
Linda
x

2 comments:

Maria Moorhouse said...

Hey Linda, I love what you did with the corset- we used the corset montage in this months workshops!
Im looking forward to the weather improving so you can get accross a little more, will be nice to catch up with you.xx

Linda said...

Thanks Maria, spoke to Irene this aft and she said you'd been using the stamp. Can't make next months class but hopefully I will get to at least one of them soon, it would be lovely to see you xx