Friday 27 January 2012

Ducks in the Park

On Monday of this week Stephen and I had a lovely day with our daughter Lauren and grandson Alex.  We don't see as much of them as we'd like to, as they still live in the UK.  When we do get across it's nice to get together with them. As it was a lovely afternoon we decided to take a walk in the local park and find the ducks.

Alex is 16 months old and has been walking since just before Christmas.  He didn't want to go in the pushchair so I ended up pushing that round the park empty, while he walked along side.  He's such a little sweetheart and he's growing up fast. He reminds me so much of Lauren at that age.

We found the ducks and had to keep a close eye on Alex otherwise he would have been in the water with them. He got quite excited when they all swam over to him.  His little face lit up when he managed to feed them bread.  At one point some ducks decided to come ashore which Alex thought was fun.  It was a chilly, sunny afternoon but I think we all enjoyed the fresh air.
Have you any more bread left Alex ?
Walking in the park with Mum
I think I'm up to date now. We're back in the Isle of Man, and the weather today is dreadful. It's freezing, no sun but plenty of rain and hail!

Over the next few weeks I'll share with you some of my past craft creations.  Hopefully you'll find them interesting.
Bye for now, and thanks for popping by.
Linda
xx

No comments: